History

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allskillz
Guild Master

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: History   Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:54 pm

Here are some posts of the old FH members, the founders.

Last edited by on Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forgottenheroes.team-talk.net
Healrazor

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: History   Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:59 pm

Hey guys, first of all, hello, my name is Clovis and on the game I was Healrazor, one of the founders of the Forgotten Heroes, the first paladin of the guild, and I will try to tell the history of the guild here, how it started and how it was until I left it, If I miss somebody, please tell me!!!

Well from the very beggining of the history we was playing on the old deathknell server, it was called tobysmurf, I started playing there and called my friends from other server to join me, because this server was so good, just with two major problems, warlocks dont work, and we cant create guilds!!
well sonn when this was reapaired we decided to Start a guild with the friends who come from the other server: Mickelber, Shestad, Insano, TheBig, Moira, and me, we create a lot of new characters to sign the paper, but we dont have a name to the guild, first idea was to ressurect ''The Titans'' guild from another server but they where titans some time ago, and on that server we was just noobs, not strong as we was before, everbody was around lvl 20 when the guild started, we are not Titans anymore we are just ''Forgotten Heroes''.

It was one of the first guild of the server along with ''Honor and GLory'' and ""Elven Wrath''
Our guild was always small on numbers then the others, cause we just recruit ppl that we think that are nice, we dont need jerks playing with us, just the trusted ones, since we dont sell anything to other player of the guild, you must trust somebody, to give him something, dont you think??
First the guild was only in one direction, since we are brazilians we didnt recruit ppl from other countries, cause some of our players didnt speak english very well, but the guild was too small, just with some players so we start to invite ppl from another countries, the first of them, or one of the first was Allskillz he was around lvl 35 when we invited him, and he is a very nice person, plus a good player so he is in!!!! well after some time the guild hit the number of 40 players, and Shestad our first Guild Master (a.k.a Gay Master) disscussed with the officers and decide to no invite anybody else, we never think that a guild is made of numbers, a guild is made of good players, and good ppl.
SO we stoped, after this the guild passed by a difucult time, ppl stoped playing, and I shifted to the horde (OMG TRAITOR), so the last person online on FH, was Allkillz, this guy keep playing for the good of the guild, and they after day, ppl was stoping, and he was there, alone playing, so when he Talked with me, we discussed and thinked that for the good of the guild, we must give the guild master to him, so I logged on shestad account and gave it =P
Shestad didnt complained and so time passes, when the server moved to deathknell, we decided to come back to wow, and to our surprise FH was really BIG AND GOOD, Allskillz did a GREAT work and restored the guild, and now, he is our new Guild Master, and I only have my char restored on ally because Allskillz efforts (thx man!!!).
Well the guild was doing very well, but ewe find a new barrier, since most of the brazilians didnt speak english very well, ( as you can see on my txt), they spoke in portuguese on guild chanel, and some ppl start to left the guild, pointing the brazilians as the villains, so after a long, really long time of discussion, we left the Forgotten Heroes, for the good of the guild, cause some high lvls are quiting everyday and we dont want the guild to almost die again.
I still thinking of the bottom of my heart (how romantic), that Forgotten Heroes was the best guild I ever played, we founded a new one, but nothing is like it was looong time ago, I dont know how is the guild actually, but Im certain that u guys are doing a great job to keep one of the eldest guilds on this server running, cya in game.... and GOOD GAME FOR U ALL =p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shestad

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Nice words   Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:00 am

Healrazor this is a vrey good historic post.... Gratz man... Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allskillz
Guild Master

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: History   Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:23 pm

Ah yes, back in the day ... I joined at level 35 ca., yes. I really liked the guild, they were willing to help a lot and everything was for free - this was great! I knew it was a really old guild but I didn't know it was one of the best.

I learned a lot of good things about guilds in this one. Most of my leading qualities are from them.

Then Shestad, Mickelber, Insano, TheBig started playing less out of their reasons. The guild suffered. I was made GM to keep it alive. Then came the ultimate crash - we had lost tobysmurf and had to move to deathknell. This almost completely shattered the guild.
I rebuilt it. I spent countless hours recruiting members and getting angry tells that I already asked them and to shut up Wink. The only member that has kept with the guild through and through is Balthazar, my very first officer.

Balthazar and I recreated the guild with renewed strength and power of will. We had up to 90 members, max online at a time was 20. Guild raids were frequent, we were one of the largest guilds - but not one of the best. We lacked organization and the family feeling I had with the original.

After the move to Deathknell, I managed to get Shestad, Mick, Heal, Insano,Moira and TheBig back on track and in the guild - but not for long Sad. Language issues as stated above came up, I knew it had to stop, this was probably the best way to stop it and keep the guild alive. So we struggled. But now, I finally had the family feeling again with my faithful members: Gazu, Username, Balthazar, Cane and a few others (if I forgot you - sorry! Add yourself). We were small, but powerful.

This is a tribute to the old Forgotten Heroes, from my level 35 to 60 - all those really funny times on Teamspeak and calling Shestad Gay Master and leveling with Healrazor like a competition. I say thank you, friends, I will never forget that experience and I wish you all the best with Legacy Of Darkness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forgottenheroes.team-talk.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History   

Back to top Go down

History
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1